Thursday, July 19, 2012

...It's all about the presentation

Recently, when preparing for an event, I started thinking about the vegetable tray... (I know, I have too much time on my hands.)  But really...for as many times as veges are put out on display, they really aren't done very originally. Think about it.  When preparing for a party, you grab some vege's, cut them pretty and put them on a plate, usually with some dip in the middle.  ...This didn't make me happy... I decided to take on the challenge of the normal... of this....

But lets face it...there is only so much you can do with a carrot and stalk of celery....I pondered a bit and came up with an idea that I thought was inspired.  I took my multi level candle holders ran them through the dishwasher... filled them with veges and Voila...  same old items, new presentation.  I'm not sure but I think they stood a little prouder in their glass dishes!!




No comments: