Tuesday, February 07, 2006

And so it begins...

Wow -- here I am, with my first post. It really is kind of scary. I created the blog site a while back. But then... to actually do it... to actually sit and put your thoughts down. It's a little scary. I mean these are 'my' thoughts -- as wacky and wicked as they are. To put them out there for the world to see is kind of like bearing your soul. It leaves me feeling a little vulnerable and uncomfortable. Stepping outside of your comfort zone is suppose to be a good thing! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!
TMG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As scary as you really are...I love the blog. And quit denying Abilene!! You're not gone yet!!

Anonymous said...

mommy that blog is great i think it is great that u express your feeling to share with others i love you mommy have a happy st valentines day